Sunday, May 16, 2010

Republicans In Name Only = The RINO Party

Here I sit, dejected, disillusioned, disappointed, and damned angry!

I have found out that the Republican National Committee has chosen Tampa, FL to have their National Convention instead of Phoenix, AZ. They have chosen a city as far away from Phoenix , and Arizona’s SB1070, as they could physically get. I am sure that their reasons will be stated otherwise, but their actions do speak louder and much more truthful than any of their words can describe.

The Republican Party, no matter what any Republican candidate will ever tell you, now supports the open border policy and the drug trafficking that it stands for.

The Republican Party, no matter what any Republican candidate will ever tell you, now supports the blanket amnesty and automatic citizenship to any and all who will break our laws by entering this country illegally.

By this action, the Republican Party has finally decided to show its true colors and it is now forevermore to be known as the RINO Party . . . The Republican In Name Only Party!

I urge everyone who reads this BLOG, if you belong to the Republican Party, to look for and join a different political party that more closely is aligned to your personal political views and beliefs. And to also write, call, or email the RNC and your local Republican candidates as to the reason or reasons why you are changing your political affiliations. They need to know the source of your anger, they need to know that We The People are not going to put up with any more BS from political parties that will not take our best interests to heart. Then you need to email all of your friends and relatives who are Republicans to do the same thing. Once they start seeing the mass exodus from their defective party maybe they will get the hint since from what I can see the TEA party movement is basically being ignored by all the major politicians and their parties.

Incidentally, I was a Democrat until 1968 and that party put up George McGovern as their candidate for POTUS. I have been a Republican ever since. Now I have to find another political affiliation to gravitate to, and believe me . . . the pickings are very slim indeed!

Will I be able to post my new party before the Primary election this August? (I am an Arizona Resident) . . . I have no idea, but I will give it my best shot.

No comments: