Sunday, May 3, 2009

New Series To Begin On Monday, 4 May 2009

smile_secret          smile_secret          hug_dude       guy_handsacrossamerica       clap     smile_secret         smile_secret

I am beginning a new series on our currant political situation, how we got there and what we can do to get us out of it.

clap       clap          fingerscrossed      rainbow     fingerscrossed        clap   clap

Remember, I am not a philosopher per se, but just a guy with some ideas of what is going on and what we could do about it.  So my thoughts are somewhat brief, to the point, and without a whole lot of explanation.  I tend to leave the deep thinking to those more qualified for that sort of thing than I am.

star                                   star                                         star

No comments: